Aura Microtome Blades
Leading the Cut to Perfection from the Brand You Can Trust, Avantik.
Obtaining high-quality sections relies on high-quality microtome blades. Aura microtome blades offer high consistency, impressive durability, and precise performance. As a result, these blades are ideal for routine serial sectioning when resilience and reliability are essential.
The Aura Advantage
Reaching Perfection with Every Cut
The benefits of Aura Microtome Blades include blade longevity, low compression and ease of starting and maintaining ribbons. Aura is designed to have smooth dispenser operation along with constant blade-to-blade effectiveness and section consistency from one cut to the next.
Shop: High Profile | Low Profile
What Makes Aura Different?
Quality, Precision and Durability
- Three-faceted cutting edge for optimal sharpness that facilitates fast ribboning
- Proprietary manufacturing process produces an edge stronger than most traditional blades
- Reliably sharp, uniformly unwavering
- Ultra-sharp microtome blade edges with PTFE resin coating
- Easily obtain acceptable concise ribbons sooner
- Increase your quality sections ensuring your laboratory is running at optimum speed
Microtome Blade Coating System
PTFE Technology (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
A PTFE technology formula is applied to the Aura Microtome Blades during manufacturing to increase their strength and stability. The PTFE coating improves the life of the microtome blades over multiple cuts.
Receive a Free Sample Pack
Experience for Yourself the Quality and Durability of Aura Blades
You will have the option to choose between high or low profile blades.