Rapid IHC Testing
in the Mohs Environment
Introducing the Avantik IHC portfolio for frozen sections - to assist in ensuring clean margins through intraoperative, rapid IHC technology.
Avantik is a valued partner and distributor for Novodiax Mohs products in the United States. 1-800-783-9424
Revolutionary Advances in IHC & Mohs Surgery
Featuring Dr. Sherrif Ibrahim, MD, PhD
IHC Virtual Demo
Interested in scheduling an IHC Virtual Demo?
Register today to receive your personalized one on one demo.
Elevate Your Analysis
Novodiax ihcDirect® is a novel in vitro diagnostic (IVD) IHC technology for use with frozen tissue sections, in combination with H&E, to support physicians making decisions related to surgical margins in Mohs cases. It works by directly conjugating primary antibodies to a proprietary sensitive polymerized horseradish peroxidase (pHRP) detection system, thus delivering rapid and ready-to-use immunoassays
The simplicity of H&E with the sensitivity and specificity of IHC.
- Provide IHC results in 10-20 minutes on frozen sections
- Require minimal lab space and no specialized equipment
- Can be performed at room temperature up to 30°C
- Help distinguish inflammation from cancer when H&Es are inconclusive or difficult to read
Rapid, intraoperative IHC benefits may include:
- More informed clinical decision-making
- Improved patient experience due to fast turnaround times
- Additional reimbursement opportunities
- Better patient retention and increased referrals
Q-Stain® X Autostainer
The Future of IHC Processing
The Novodiax Q-STAIN X Autostainer is a simple small autostainer system for rapid immunohistochemistry (IHC) testing with ihcDirect®. This flexible system can perform frozen tissue, H&E, and FFPE tissue testing. This system, along with its accompanying DewaxAR antigen retrieval device help Q-STAIN X fit neatly into nearly any histology or Mohs laboratory setting.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to operate graphical user interface
- 10 barcoded antibody reagent spaces
- 10 position slide wheel
- 6 bulk reagent positions
- Efficient slide chamber design minimizes reagent usage
- Adjustable temperature setting